About UsWe are here to help the institutes success by providing the curriculum & didactic which has been developed by our industry partner such as Toyota, Honda, Caterpillar and GE.
|Prints and Drawings||Electronics||Process Control|
|Fluid Power||Quality Assurance||Green Technology|
|Machining||Workplace Effectiveness||Manufacturing Process|
OTHER SUPPORTIVE SOLUTIONS
|Multimedia||Virtual Training System||Student reference Guides|
|Portable Learning System||Skill Boss||Furniture for Labs|
Systems include various relevant technologies required in industry including:
- Electronics & Electricity
- Electric Motors
- Mechanics and Mechanical Systems
- Fluid Power
- Intermediate Levels
- Flexible Material Handling (FMS)
- Computer-Integrated-Manufacturing (CIM)
- Advanced PLC programming
- Advanced PID Control Systems & programming
- Advanced Motor Control programming
- Renewable Energy
- Fault Insertion & Troubleshooting; Our systems allow for fault to be introduced by the teachers to teach and test the students’ ability to locate the root cause of a problem in systems.
- Competency-Based or Skills Based; that is the theory is taught then reinforced with a skill.
- The curriculum structure address the theory in an understandable manner, then uses the equipment to reinforce the material and relevant skill in a step-by-step approach.
- Industrial type components; all components used are common industrial component’s so they skills acquired are real, not solely used in education & training purposes. The skills only need to be taught once.
- World-Class Quality systems. These systems use industrial grade components, world-class standards in assembly. These are designed engineered systems with one explicit purpose; deliver complete training systems for industry-relevant skills.
- Turn-key solution assures the polytechnic that the skills and objectives requested by the technical learning systems will be achieved.
- Complete Curriculum has been designed and tested with proven results.
- Industry Tested; associations strong partnerships with such companies as Siemens, Caterpillar, Ford, etc. assures the user that the material is indeed relevant and the needs of the ministries customers (i.e. industry) are indeed being satisfied.
- Additional Revenue stream for the school; by each school partnering directly with industry, they too can further utilize
- The student will leave this program with knowledge and skills training and be Industry-Ready.
- The schools will be teaching what their customers require because we are already aligned and in tune with the demands of industry because of their existing partnerships and strong alliances.
- We has been developing, designing, and building technical training systems for many years which brings immense experience and thousands of successful installations to reinforce the claim.
MAKING SOUND AS GOOD AS IT SOUNDS
With years of research and experience, we has designed a special host if acoustic wall paneling system to suit different type of settings. Our solutions can cater to unique acoustic requirements of ballroom, auditorium, theater, concert hall, cinema, conference room and highly security room. We tailor paneling systems to control noise and absorb reverberation to ensure audio clarity and intelligibility.